1. When this actress was preparing for a role for a movie that has already come out, she had to do a lot of hours of dance practice. While doing so, she met a dancer who was struggling so much with body image issues she had to be hospitalized. The two developed a friendship and to this day, the actress still calls her and checks up on her treatment. (BuzzFoto)
2. This A-list celebrity couple is taking a break. Apparently the new baby in their life has caused some postpartum depression for the mother and she really does not want to be around her significant other so they are spending all their time apart for now except when required for some type of previously scheduled joint appearance. Apparently the mother is also seeing the same doctor who treated this B++ actress who is married to a has been A+ movie actor. (Blind Gossip)
3. What lovable TV personality felt obligated to ask her A-lister pal for permission before purchasing the home of her ex? The friend gave the A-OK, but added that she would NEVER set foot into the house her ex had shared with the woman he dumped her for. (National Enquirer)
1. Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman, with “Black Swan” being the movie?
2. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, with Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise as the second couple?
3. This has to be Ellen DeGeneres, as she bought Brad Pitt’s old home back in November, with Jennifer Aniston as the A-lister pal.
Over the holiday break, Crazy Days and Nights revealed a ton of its blind items. Here are three, just for fun:
1. This A list television actor who does movies but would be a B in movies is not seen as much with his new girlfriend. Reason? He yelled at her at a dinner party in front of people and called her an idiot for her views and for not being informed. (CDAN)
2. This one kind of blew me away because I did not know this actress was into charity. She is all movie all the time. B list, but I think it is more for her looks than any real acting talent. She stays extremely popular despite the fact she really does not make that many movies and seems to just stay in our eye by pap photos. Anyway, she read an article about homeless people and was fully prepared to go spend her Thanksgiving with her husband feeding homeless at the Los Angeles Mission. When she started exploring it more though she decided she wanted to give people more of a home feel for the holiday. So, she arranged to have 50 homeless families come to her place where she had set up a big tent and fed them all there and during the meal had televisions playing holiday movies and even made sure that each parent was given a gift they could give to their child on Christmas. Not too shabby. (CDAN)
3. Which A list celebrity couple are having a “trial separation” while he is on tour? (CDAN)
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
1. Which beloved ’90s sitcom star has turned into a Howard Hughes-type recluse and germaphobe? The tall actor has plenty of money from his long-running series, but his eccentric behavior has left him lonely and paranoid! Who is he? (National Enquirer)
2. She was really big back in the 1980s and then her career dropped off in the 90s. She has a steady, cult fan base who she keeps in contact with on a regular basis. Her fans keep her spirits up, even though she’s obsessed with her own fame and image. This is probably why she meets at least one fan a week for a ‘hook-up.’ (BuzzFoto)
3. Which rising starlet shuns red carpets these days because she doesn’t want to be asked about her relationship with that TV star? (And that’s too bad since I have some definite questions about it.) (Blind Gossip)
1. A “manly-man” actor who comes off as very macho both on film and off went on a hike with some friends last week in the LA mountains. Although he bragged to friends about his expertise in the wilderness, he had to be guided out by his wife as she gave him GPS instructions via cell phone. He was only a half-mile from his car. (BuzzFoto)
2. This C List actor from a cable thriller recently got a tattoo in a very private area of his body. What did he get? A Lady Gaga tattoo. (BuzzFoto) …Read More
1. Which Hollywood leading man pays a personal shopper $1,500 a day to buy his holiday gifts while he stays home watching reality TV and smoking weed? The in-demand funnyman — whose public battle with depression once made headlines — avoids the TinselTown glitter while he makes one hit film after another. (National Enquirer)
2. These two costars from a network television show are getting a little hot and heavy behind the scenes. She’s old enough to be his mother, but we’re expecting a May-December romance to be in the press sometime next year… (BuzzFoto)
3. This celebrity family is feuding for the holidays. They are arguing over who is getting an heirloom gift from their parents and it’s caused such a rift that two of the famous brothers aren’t speaking. The gift that they’re fighting over? A pair of porcelain cats. (Blind Gossip)
1. This television girl has never been known for being very religious. In fact, many of the activities in which she has engaged might be considered the exact opposite of godly. However, look for her to start sprinkling her language with religious references in the near future. It’s a calculated move to both differentiate her from her colleagues as well as to help her fit in with new people who don’t look kindly on those who sin and blaspheme. (Blind Gossip)
2. What former Hollywood couple’s kids have rallied their famous dad to intervene in their mother’s not-so-subtle deterioration? The children are worried sick that their celeb mom’s personal problems have taken a bigger health toll than she’s ready to admit — and they believe dad is the only one who can save her! (National Enquirer)
3. Once a year, every year since her first spouse died, this actress remembers the day of his death by donating her entire wardrobe to charity (because he was dedicated to many good causes). After that, she spends the following few weeks buying herself new clothing. It helps give her something to do and to think about new beginnings. (CDAN)