By Elizabeth Mitchell
London Fashion Week may have just wrapped yesterday and New York the week before, but that doesn’t mean the fashion frenzy is over…not yet anyway. Before we head off to all the posh parties of Paris and Milan and take in the couture shows, let’s have a look at the chic celebrities spotted across the pond.
From sophisticated socialites and stylish models to Hollywood A-listers, here’s a list of Celebs.com’s Top Ten Picks for Best Dressed of London Fashion Week:
10. Style icon Pippa Middleton turned heads at the Temperley London Spring/Summer 2012 show on Monday in a black and cream fan dress by the designer. Accessorizing with a little black clutch and suede booties, Pippa looked the image of modern royalty.
9. “Twilight” star (and typical tomboy) Kristen Stewart traded in her skinny jeans and Converse for a more glam ensemble at the Mulberry Spring 2012 Presentation on Monday. Rocking a printed Mulberry mini and black booties, Kristen took a front row seat next to none other than —you guessed it — style legend Kate Moss.
8. British Fashion Council Cultural Ambassador, model and Vogue.com blogger, it’s no wonder Laura Bailey showed up to the Topshop Unique Spring/Summer 12 show looking absolutely fabulously awesome. From the hair to the makeup to the clothes, we’re totally digging this look, aren’t you?
7. Known for her impeccable taste (in clothes) and cutting edge style, British beauty Sienna Miller rocked out in black leather trousers and matching wedge booties at the Burberry Spring/Summer 2012 show on Monday.
6. The always stylish and Celebs.com list-worthy Olivia Palermo stepped out in a long black maxi skirt with sky high pumps (just the thing for cobblestone streets) and a tailored white blazer to attend the Jaeger London Spring/Summer 2012 show on Sunday. We love the bright pop of color added by her clutch.
5. Model and rising star Georgia May Jagger stole the spotlight in a stunning strapless black and white gown at the Moet & Chandon Etoile Award Ceremony at the Park Lane Hotel on Monday. Soft waves and a bold red lip finish off her sophisticated, high fashion look.
4. Celebrity stylist turned fashion designer Rachel Zoe showed up at the Burberry Spring/Summer 12 Presentation making a may-jor statement. Donning a thick wool, plaid and fur-trimmed coat, if anyone can pull off this look, it’s definitely her! Then again, wearing plaid to a Burberry show is pretty much always a good idea.
3. British supermodel Kate Moss was a vision in white at the Moet & Chandon Etoile Award Ceremony on Monday. Channeling old Hollywood glamour, Kate opted for red lips, a floor length white gown and long, lavish fur jacket. Faux fur, we hope, yes?
2. Another stylish sighting at Burberry Spring/Summer 12 was international model Poppy Delevigne, spotted in this chic, navy blue wool fitted dress made by the designer. If we didn’t know better, we would have thought Poppy was walking the show, not just sitting front row!
1. Adorned in an all white gown with a plunging neckline and high slit, Victoria’s Secret model and “Transformers” actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was definitely the belle of the sparkling Moet & Chandon Etoile Awards Ceremony.