“Emma” – a new, free classifieds marketplace, just announced an “Experiences of a Lifetime” dream vacation competition, where you could win a dream holiday to the Cannes Film Festival (where you’ll be able to visit the Celebs.com team!), and attend the amfAR charity event – attended by the likes of Sharon Stone, Gwen Stefani, Kirsten Dunst, Kanye West, Janet Jackson and other massive personalities – or to Amsterdam, St. Barts, the Monaco Grand Prix or other world-best events.
Users of Emma (an app that links through to Facebook), can enter to win “Experiences of a Lifetime” trips by logging into Emma.com and submitting a free bid on any of the “Experiences of a Lifetime” listings, including:
- amfAR. In May, an Emma winner will attend an exclusive, star-studded black tie gala benefiting AIDS research, held during the Cannes Film Festival.
- Monaco Grand Prix. In May, an Emma winner will watch their favorite drivers trackside by day and then dine on a luxury yacht by night.
- Summer Escape in Amsterdam. In July, an Emma winner will boat through Amsterdam’s historic canals, see the great works of Van Gogh, and take in the old world charm of windmills and the Keukenhof gardens.
- Spectacular St. Barts Vacation. In December, an Emma winner will experience the dream island of St. Barts, explore the fabulous beaches and nightlife, and cruise the island’s magical reefs aboard a luxury yacht.
- Honeymoon in Vegas. In January 2013, an Emma winner will hop aboard a helicopter for a tour of the Red RockCanyon, catch a Cirque du Soleil performance, and experience true romance with a Wynn Las Vegas honeymoon suite stay.
Winners will be chosen based on their interests relevant to specific listings, which are reflected in their Facebook profiles and revealed through Emma. For example, the Monaco Grand Prix winner will be chosen based on Facebook “Likes,” interests, and photos relevant to the Monaco Grand Prix (i.e. being the biggest Formula 1 fan or showing the greatest interest in traveling and meeting new people). The most passionate fans will be selected to live out their dream escape. To see details about the “Experiences of a Lifetime” giveaways, click HERE
The first 2012 Experiences of a Lifetime giveaway, held in February, selected fans of Elton John and the Oscars and sent them to the annual Academy Awards viewing party benefiting the Elton John AIDS foundation. A second February contest discovered aspiring actors and sent them to an exclusive Oscar After-Party in Los Angeles with Hollywood “A-listers.”