Range Rover chose Victoria Beckham, in Beijing, to launch its luxurious, hand-finished Range Rover Epoque Special Edition this week.
Being released for delivery in October 2012, the venture is nothing new for “Posh,” as one of the world’s now most-recognized style icons, her fashion collection has received sold out receptions, and she continues to grace the covers of dozens of magazines each year.
While Mrs. Beckham can include four kids and heartthrob husband David Beckham amongst her details, the Range Rover boasts the following specifics:
- Tan leather seats with baseball-stitching
- Rose gold details
- Mohair floor mats
- A four-piece bespoke luggage collection in hand-stitched black leather
- A hand-stitched leather wallet signed by Victoria Beckham
- An 825W audio system from Meridian with 17 speakers and state-of-the-art amps
- Full-time four-wheel drive
- 2.0 liter turbocharged engine with 240PS and 340Nm of torque
- 6-speed automatic gearbox with steering wheel mounted paddles.
Photos courtesy of Image.net for Land Rover