This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Amanda Seyfried, One Direction and Lil Wayne.
Posts Tagged: Sandra Bullock
This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Kelly Osbourne.
Forbes loves naming names and this is no exception. They’ve compiled a list of the most trustworthy celebrities around today. To come up with their choices, they used data from E-Poll Market Research. Celebrities were ranked on awareness, appeal and 46 different personality attributes.
Sandra Bullock made a very special appearance on “Chelsea Lately” to promote the unveiling of Chelsea Handler’s new, fancy stage.
- In what could become one of the greatest Hollywood pairings ever, Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy will co-star in an upcoming comedy.(US Weekly)
- Missing actor Nick Stahl reaches out to friends via email. (Dlisted)
- If you’ve seen “Community” star Chevy Chase dancing in the streets, this is probably why. (TMZ)
- Sorry, but Raven-Symoné does NOT want you in her bedroom. (People)
- Would you vote for Madonna to be the President of the United States? (Exposay)
- Tara Reid continues to party like it’s 1999. (Radar Online)
- You will never see Kathy Griffin and Elisabeth Hasselbeck skipping through a field of flowers holding hands. (The Huffington Post)
- Joan Rivers targets Whitney Houston even after the singer’s death. (The Huffington Post)
- Justin Bieber announces his Billboard Awards dates — and girlfriend Selena Gomez is not on the list. (OMG!)
- Did Amy Winehouse feel threatened by Adele? (US Weekly)
- Reluctant gossip girls: Take a look at some of the past week’s celebrity gossip, including rumor regulars Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock. (OMG!)
- Does Gwyneth Paltrow believe in ghosts? According to the New York Times, she actually invites them into her kitchen. (Radar Online)
- Small town bands together to send American Idol finalist Phillip Phillips‘ family to Hollywood. (TMZ)
- Simon Cowell is sleepless in the States as he forges ahead with One Direction in mind. (Exposay)
- Is Ali Landry a secret spy? Only when ex Mario Lopez is involved. (OMG!)
- Forget everything you’ve read. According to Tara Reid, drinking until you black out isn’t that bad. (US Weekly)
- “60 Minutes” was more than enough time for Steven Tyler and his Aerosmith bandmates to reveal too much. (Starpulse)
- Things are no longer ‘Rosie’ at Oprah Winfrey‘s OWN Network. (OMG!)
- Brad Pitt loves to step onto a battlefield and this time, he’ll be taking his kiddos with him. (Exposay)
- Jessica Simpson showers her baby celebrity style. (Radar Online)