A-listers certainly weren’t afraid to take a few risks on the red carpet this week! Feast your eyes on Celebs.com’s 5 best-dressed.
Posts Tagged: Rodarte
Halter necks, cobalts and neutrals were all popular picks on the red carpet this week. And although the events were still slim due to the holiday season, a few of our favorite ladies were spotted dressed to the nines. Check out Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week for an insider’s look.
5. Demi Lovato
Looking absolutely glowing at Seventeen’s “Power of Friendship” Luncheon on Wednesday, singer Demi Lovato celebrates her cover in a lemon lime top, colorful bracelets, a cobalt blazer and sky-high platforms to match. We can’t get enough of her high-waisted mullet skirt and those gorgeous burgundy locks! She completes her look with beautiful Erickson Beamon + Baublebar earrings.
4. Kendall Jenner
There’s just something about those Kardashian girls, or Jenner in this case! Rocking a draped, ruffled cobalt mini by Aaron Ashe, a sweet Sydney Evan bracelet and neutral peep-toe pumps, reality star turned model (and now jewelry designer) Kendall Jenner poses for a quick pic. How fab are those gorgeous sleek locks and her legs for days?
3. Emmy Rossum
Channeling old Hollywood glamour at the season two premiere of her Showtime series Shameless on Thursday, actress Emmy Rossum dazzles in head-to-toe Ralph Lauren. She finishes off her look with a bold red lip.
2. Rooney Mara
Breakout star Rooney Mara has been on point lately with all of her fashion choices, and at the Madrid premiere of her new film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, that much was obvious. Sporting her signature slicked back do with barely-there makeup, the actress was definitely the queen of the night in a breathtaking halter dotted gown from Rodarte’s Fall 2011 collection,
1. Emily Blunt
Looking pretty as a peach in her Marios Schwab halter frock with a vibrant pink pout, actress Emily Blunt attends the 23rd Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival held in California on Thursday. She accessorizes her look with a studded black Marchesa clutch, silver shoes and earrings and a ring by Dana Rebecca Designs.
By: Elizabeth Mitchell
Hello strategic cutouts! This week celebrities were all for flaunting a little skin, showing off sexy sheer details and donning black and white in totally fab, fresh and fun new ways. Want to get the full scoop on which A-listers topped our list and what they were wearing? Check out Celebs.com’s top five best-dressed celebs of the week for all the designer info. …Read More
By Elizabeth Mitchell
Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is notorious for bringing out some of the most stylish celebs of Tinseltown. And this year proved to be no different. From young Hollywood “it” girls like Lea Michelle and AnnaLynne McCord to modern day style icons turned fashion designers like Rachel Zoe and the Olsen twins—we’ve rounded up a list of Celebs.com’s Top Ten Best Dressed Celebs to sit front row at this year’s Spring 2012 shows.
It’s not just about the clothes that walk down the runway, it’s who’s watching them when they do.
10. Socialite and reality TV star Olivia Palermo hit the Rachel Roy Spring 2012 Presentation in style on Monday, September 12 at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center in NYC. Rocking chic cat eye sunglasses, a sheer leopard print blouse and a tan Mulberry pocket skirt, Olivia’s outfit looked effortless.
9. 90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord sizzled in fiery red trousers and a black cutout top at the Eva Minge Spring Summer 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 at Good Units at The Hudson Hotel in New York.
8. After debuting the Spring 2012 collection for their high-end fashion label The Row last week, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen decided to take in Wednesday’s J. Mendel show in sophisticated, contrasting black and white getups.
7. Fashion icon and TV presenter Alexa Chung stood out in a pretty, printed bubble hem dress from Proenza Schouler at the designer’s Spring 2012 show on Wednesday, September 14 in NYC. We’re also loving her bright red lips and bow-embellished Louis Vuitton flats!
6. With handsome hubby Rodger Berman in tow, stylist to the stars and budding fashion designer Rachel Zoe attended the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2012 show looking boho in all black.
5. Decked out in dreamy cream, white and lace Rodarte ensembles, stylish sisters Elle and Dakota Fanning definitely stole the show at the designer’s Spring 2012 presentation.
4. One Tree Hill’s Sophia Bush glammed it up in an embellished sequin jacket and black leather skirt for the Alice and Olivia by Stacey Bendet Spring 2012 presentation on Tuesday.
3. Actress Emma Roberts looked fabulously chic in a long sleeve color block dress at the Jill Stuart Spring 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 in New York.
2. Spotted front row at the Calvin Klein Collection Spring 2012 show on Thursday, British-born Australian actress Naomi Watts was the image of perfection in a minimal grey dress and black peep-toe booties.
1. Glee actress Lea Michelle looked smoking hot in a sexy beige drawstring dress at the Alexander Wang Spring 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 in NYC.
Photos above with thanks to Michael Buckner/Getty Images and Image.net for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week; fabsugar.com; teenvogue.com; instyle.com; and mtv.com.