FX, Maxim & 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment sponsored a star-studded event on the rooftop of the Andaz Hotel in San Diego for Comic-Con 2012. Representatives from Wilfred, Sons of Anarchy, The League, Children’s Hospital, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story, Archer, Justified, True Blood and more were on hand to celebrate, check out the 100+ pics right here at Celebs.com
Posts Tagged: Nina Dobrev
From royal blues to bright aquas and electric teals, the color of the moment on the red carpet this week was definitely blue. Take a peek at Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week to see what the stars were wearing.
5. Chloe Moretz
Looking beyond beautiful in a bright aqua Max Mara dress paired with nude, open-toe platform pumps, 15-year-old actress Chloe Moretz celebrates her Women in Film “Face of the Future” award at a party held in her honor in West Hollywood on Monday. She leaves her blonde hair down and rocks a natural lip.
4. Lea Michele
Donning a long-sleeve Emilio Pucci watercolor print dress with Pomellato jewels and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes, Glee actress Lea Michele wows at the 11th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball held in Los Angeles last Saturday. She wears her down with a slight curl and keeps her makeup simple.
3. Nina Dobrev
Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev shows off her bronzed body in a white-hot, ruffle sleeve top with a matching skirt, both by Max Mara, at the Max Mara Cocktail Party on Monday. She completes her sizzling summer style with sparkly Jimmy Choo heels, David Yurman jewels and a light blue clutch by Judith Leiber.
2. Jaime King
Actress Jaime King turns heads in a blue, cloud-covered Peter Pilatto dress with glittering gold Christian Louboutin heels at the Persol Magnificent Obsessions event in NYC on Wednesday. She pulls her hair back in a low ponytail and accessorizes her ensemble with a pair of white Persol shades.
1. Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria glows in a gorgeous, aqua and lavender Versus dress paired with pink suede Brian Atwood pumps at a photo call for Desperate Housewives during the Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco on Wednesday. A perky ponytail and sultry eye makeup complete her look.
This week the red carpet was filled with an array of stunning dresses in striking colors. Lace was also a hot trend. For the full scoop, check out Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week.
5. Solange Knowles
Beyonce’s younger sis Solange Knowles looks fabulously funky in a green, asymmetrical, floral print skirt/short combo with a white blouse and matching jacket — all by Flaminia Saccucci — at the MoMA Party In The Garden Benefit in NYC on Tuesday. Cartier jewels, Casadei pumps and a bold red lip complete her look.
4. Nina Dobrev
Back on our best-dressed list for the second week in a row, Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev dazzles in an off the shoulder, blue, sequin Elie Saab dress at the amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala on Thursday in France. She accessorizes with Bulgari jewels, Jimmy Choo heels and wears her hair up in a beautiful bun.
3. Kate Bosworth
Looking elegantly edgy in a black, leather Calvin Klein dress with a cream skirt, actress Kate Bosworth turns heads at the “Infinite Loop” exhibition in Seol, South Korea on Thursday. She pulls her hair back in a low ponytail and sports black pumps.
2. Diane Kruger
At the Killing Them Softly premiere during the Cannes Film Festival in France on Tuesday, actress Diane Kruger wows in a white, lace, embroidered Nina Ricci gown with feathers and floral appliqués at the shoulder. She carries a coordinating Judith Leiber clutch and accessorizes with a Boucheron ring and Prada shoes. A romantic, rolled updo tops off her ensemble.
1. Taylor Swift
Country crooner Taylor Swift is drop dead gorgeous in a red hot Elie Saab gown with a lace bodice at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas last Sunday. She pairs her dress with Neil Lane diamonds and keeps her hair straight and sleek.
A sea of blues and greens and dazzling, draped dresses dominated the red carpet this week. In the hair department, updos were also popular. Peep Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week to see what the stars were wearing.
5. Nina Dobrev
Donning a beautiful, champagne-colored Dolce & Gabbana dress with a coordinating Jimmy Choo clutch and raspberry red Gucci heels, actress Nina Dobrev glams it up at the CW Upfront Presentation in NYC on Thursday. She wears her hair down in loose curls and rocks neutral makeup.
4. Naomi Watts
Naomi Watts is one hot mama in a figure-flattering, forest green Stella McCartney frock with nude side panels at the Jacob’s Creek: Cool Harvest at The Orangery launch party in London on Wednesday. The blonde bombshell pairs her velvet dress with black Jimmy Choo heels and a statement making gold cuff. We love her barely-there makeup and straight strands.
3. Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr is absolutely breathtaking in a pale blue Carla Zampatti gown with a plunging neckline at the 2012 Women Of Style Awards in Sydney on Tuesday. The model/mom accessorizes her ensemble with nude Jimmy Choo heels and gold jewelry. A pretty ponytail and crimson red pout complete her look.
2. Diane Kruger
Stealing the spotlight at the Moonrise Kingdom premiere during the Cannes Film Festival in France on Wednesday, actress Diane Kruger wows in a dramatic, draped, mint green Giambattista Valli gown with diamond jewelry. An elegant updo allows her dress to take center stage.
1. Eva Longoria
Also at the Moonrise Kingdom premiere at Cannes on Wednesday, actress Eva Longoria dresses to impress in a stunning, embroidered Marchesa gown with a tulle train. She accessorizes with Brian Atwood heels, Damiani earrings and a bejeweled clutch, also by Marchesa.
“The Vampire Diaries” star Nina Dobrev is on the cover of the Nylon February 2012 issue. Photographer Marvin Scott Jarrett captured Dobrev in fashion inspired by cowgirls and vintage Las Vegas, including denim jackets, paisley button-downs, leather and cutoff shorts.
Dobrev helped out hair stylist Riawna Capri by bringing her own accessories. “Nina brought in all of these feather clip-ons from home, and we ended up doing a messy braid on one side of her head and then another braid with the turquoise, yellow and purple feathers twisted in,” said Capri. The actress liked the finished look so much that she kept the hairstyle intact after the photo shoot was over.
By Elizabeth Mitchell
As with any good awards show, the Primetime Emmys are as much about the fashion as who takes home a trophy. If you tuned into this year’s ceremony, you’ll know that the red carpet style definitely didn’t disappoint. From statement-making, fiery red evening gowns to glitzy, hip-hugging dresses, Celebs.com tackles the one question that’s on everyone’s mind—who were the best dressed celebs of the evening?
Check out our top ten list complete with pics after the jump!
10. A-list actress and Emmy presenter Katie Holmes blue our mind in this simple, chic belted dress by Calvin Klein Collection. A messy high bun adds the finishing touch to pull together her fashionable red carpet look.
9. Donning a strapless Georges Hobeika Couture Fall 11 gown with lace overlay detail, Emmy nominee Julia Stiles looked like the portrait of a lady as she hit the red carpet in true Emmy fashion.
8. Emmy award winner Kate Winslet turned up the heat in a sophisticated red cap-sleeve dress from Elie Saab’s Resort 2012 collection. Pulling her hair back into an elegant updo, Kate looked effortlessly chic and polished per usual.
7. The always fabulous Emily Blunt dazzled in a deep v-neck navy blue gown by Elie Saab. We guess the devil doesn’t actually wear Prada, and neither does her assistant!
6. Actress Evan Rachel Wood channeled old Hollywood glamour with her swept back do and black sparkling evening gown from Elie Saab Fall 2011.
5. Emmy presenter Minka Kelly was lovely in lace at the 2011 awards ceremony on Sunday night. The Friday Night Lights actress wore a long-sleeve navy gown by Christian Dior and Barbara Bui shoes.
4. Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara looked insanely sexy in a custom coral one-shoulder dress designed by Vera Wang. Chandelier earrings and a slew of gold bangles complete the look without distracting from the gown.
3. Keeping the rest of her look fairly simple, Glee actress Lea Michele wowed in a red-hot Marchesa dress and minimal jewelry. We love the low draped back and embellished shoulders of her glamorous awards gown.
2. Kelly Osbourne looked fabulously glam as she showed off her fit new figure in this gorgeous, curve-hugging dress by J. Mendel. We bet the stylish star won’t be seeing herself on E!’s Fashion Police anytime soon (except as a judge or on the best dressed list, of course)!
1. Vampire Diaries’ actress Nina Dobrev stunned on the red carpet Sunday night in this beautiful bright red strapless gown by Donna Karan. To top off her look, Nina accessorized with a Judith Leiber clutch, Neil Lane Jewels and Brian Atwood Heels.