- Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are reportedly planning a yoga vacation together. (Exposay)
- Kris Humphries‘ sister Kaela has just signed a modeling contract with Ford’s Plus Size division. (Fashionista)
- Kim Kardashian has decided what to do with her wedding gifts. (TMZ)
- Claire Danes says that her marriage to Hugh Dancy keeps her feeling secure and happy. (Exposay)
- Kate Middleton is set to make her first public speech on March 19. (People)
- Emma Watson will star in an upcoming Sofia Coppola film about the Bling Ring. (MSN)
- Melanie Brown says that since dropping some of the 66 pounds she gained during her third pregnancy, she feels less “like a slug.” (Exposay)
- Mariah Carey has been named the fairy godmother of Fantasy, the newest Disney cruise ship. (Perez Hilton)
- Kate Beckinsale says she “flunked adolescence.” (People)
- Pink announced that she’s working on a new album by (what else?) tweeting a photo of her new hair hue. (Twitter)
Posts Tagged: Kate Middleton
- Zac Efron reveals how he got his role in the animated adaptation of “The Lorax.” (IMDB)
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton visits Oxford students to help teach them about self-esteem. (People)
- The Bursor & Fisher law firm is preparing a class-action lawsuit against Windmill Health Products about its QuickTrim product and the marketing claims made by Kim and Khloe Kardashian. (NY Post)
- Stephen Colbert gave his mom a shout-out on his return to “The Colbert Report.” (People)
- Jennifer Aniston talks about the nudity on the set of “Wanderlust.” (E! Online)
- Audrina Patridge is getting serious about her acting career. (The Count)
- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly won a TV role as Elizabeth Taylor, so long as she stays out of trouble. (IMDB)
- Adele flips the bird at “the suits” at the Brit Awards. (People)
- Mariah Carey speaks out about her friendship with Whitney Houston. (Perez Hilton)
- Chaka Khan fears for Lindsay Lohan’s life and says she needs real friends. (Starpulse)
The set features Middleton in an itty-bitty rendition of the gown designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, while Prince William is decked out in a miniature replica of his Irish Guards regalia. The Barbie dolls are a far cry from the action figures designed by HeroBuilders.com last year.
Diehard fans can preorder the Royal Wedding William and Catherine Doll Set for £99.99 here, or wait until they go on sale on April 7 — just before the couple’s anniversary on April 29.
This royal pregnancy-themed Tatler magazine editorial will do nothing to quell the rumors that Kate Middleton is expecting. The cover image was captured by photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images — no surprise there, as studio photo sessions with royals are few and far between — and features a glowing, smiling Duchess of Cambridge.
The rest of the editorial features photos of Middleton interspersed with paparazzi shots of Princess Diana and other royals when they were pregnant. The accompanying storyline juxtaposes Middleton’s royal responsibilities with the unpleasantries of pregnancy in all its stages.
Check out the full editorial below.
U.K. website FeelUnique.com polled its members to identify the ultimate woman, resulting in a list of body parts from Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Kate Middleton, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Beckinsale, Cheryl Cole and Kelly Brook.
The website’s readers called out Jolie’s lips, Middleton’s hair, Knightley’s cheekbones, Fox’s eyebrows, Brook’s bosom, Paltrow’s chin, Beckinsale’s nose and Cole’s eyes as features they’d like to see in the ultimate woman.
Surprisingly, the composite image created from these celebrity features looks a lot like a certain curvaceous Kardashian. Check out the website’s mock-up below — is this your ultimate woman? If not, who is?
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has announced the charitable organizations that will benefit from her patronage and volunteer time. She’ll be a patron of Action on Addiction, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, The Art Room and the National Portrait Gallery.
A palace source indicated that Middleton chose these organizations out of “a few hundred” requests, adding, “She did her own research and chose these after approaches or because they reflected the areas she was already aware of, especially in the arts and outdoor activities.”
In addition to the four charity patronages above, the Duchess of Cambridge will also volunteer for the Scout Association, dedicating her time to cub scout packs and Beaver Scout Colonies, according to People. “She is a big hill-walker and does a lot of outdoor pursuits. So she might teach them how to pack a rucksack, how to put a tent up, cooking in a camp situation,” said Scouts Association spokesman Simon Carter. “All those sorts of things are skills she might pass on as she’s an adult who’s got some expertise in that area.”
What do you think of Kate Middleton’s picks?