This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Jay-Z, Kate Middleton and Tom Cruise.
Posts Tagged: Kate Middleton
This week stars definitely brought their A-game, favoring designer dresses with tiered skirts, embellished bodices and sheer details. Check out Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week to find out who they were wearing.
5. Brooklyn Decker
Looking drop dead dreamy in a strapless, white Christian Dior gown with layered, lace ruffles and a sheer skirt, model/actress Brooklyn Decker attends the LA premiere of her latest film Battleship on Thursday. The stunning blonde accessorizes with Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, Pomellato jewelry and keeps her hair and makeup simple.
4. Zoe Saldana
At the Cosmopolitan for Latinas’ Premiere Issue Party in NYC on Wednesday, actress Zoe Saldana is utterly exquisite in an eye-catching, lavender Elie Saab frock with a sheer, embellished top and tiered skirt. A Bottega Veneta clutch and Brian Atwood Claudia Bis pumps complete her glam getup.
3. Carey Mulligan
Actress Carey Mulligan looks absolutely dazzling in a custom-made, futuristic glam, silver and gold paillette Prada dress at the 2012 Met Costume Institute Gala in NYC on Monday. She pairs her show-stopping frock with Neil Lane jewels, Prada pumps and a rad, retro updo with striking makeup.
2. Scarlett Johansson
Also at the Met Gala, actress Scarlett Johansson is beyond beautiful in a dramatic, off-the-shoulder Dolce & Gabbana gown with a blush tulle skirt and crystal, gold and pearl embellished bodice. She finishes off her head-turning ensemble with Fred Leighton earrings, a Judith Leiber clutch and Christian Louboutin heels. We love her tousled waves and bold red lip.
1. Kate Middleton
Wearing a royally gorgeous Jenny Packham gown with a sheer, lace back and Swarovski crystal embellishments, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton wows onlookers at the “Our Greatest Team Rises” Olympic concert in London on Friday. She sweeps her hair up in an elegant, braided chignon and accessorizes with a coordinating clutch and Jimmy Choo heels.
- Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are reportedly planning a yoga vacation together. (Exposay)
- Kris Humphries‘ sister Kaela has just signed a modeling contract with Ford’s Plus Size division. (Fashionista)
- Kim Kardashian has decided what to do with her wedding gifts. (TMZ)
- Claire Danes says that her marriage to Hugh Dancy keeps her feeling secure and happy. (Exposay)
- Kate Middleton is set to make her first public speech on March 19. (People)
- Emma Watson will star in an upcoming Sofia Coppola film about the Bling Ring. (MSN)
- Melanie Brown says that since dropping some of the 66 pounds she gained during her third pregnancy, she feels less “like a slug.” (Exposay)
- Mariah Carey has been named the fairy godmother of Fantasy, the newest Disney cruise ship. (Perez Hilton)
- Kate Beckinsale says she “flunked adolescence.” (People)
- Pink announced that she’s working on a new album by (what else?) tweeting a photo of her new hair hue. (Twitter)
- Zac Efron reveals how he got his role in the animated adaptation of “The Lorax.” (IMDB)
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton visits Oxford students to help teach them about self-esteem. (People)
- The Bursor & Fisher law firm is preparing a class-action lawsuit against Windmill Health Products about its QuickTrim product and the marketing claims made by Kim and Khloe Kardashian. (NY Post)
- Stephen Colbert gave his mom a shout-out on his return to “The Colbert Report.” (People)
- Jennifer Aniston talks about the nudity on the set of “Wanderlust.” (E! Online)
- Audrina Patridge is getting serious about her acting career. (The Count)
- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly won a TV role as Elizabeth Taylor, so long as she stays out of trouble. (IMDB)
- Adele flips the bird at “the suits” at the Brit Awards. (People)
- Mariah Carey speaks out about her friendship with Whitney Houston. (Perez Hilton)
- Chaka Khan fears for Lindsay Lohan’s life and says she needs real friends. (Starpulse)
The set features Middleton in an itty-bitty rendition of the gown designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, while Prince William is decked out in a miniature replica of his Irish Guards regalia. The Barbie dolls are a far cry from the action figures designed by HeroBuilders.com last year.
Diehard fans can preorder the Royal Wedding William and Catherine Doll Set for £99.99 here, or wait until they go on sale on April 7 — just before the couple’s anniversary on April 29.
This royal pregnancy-themed Tatler magazine editorial will do nothing to quell the rumors that Kate Middleton is expecting. The cover image was captured by photographer Chris Jackson of Getty Images — no surprise there, as studio photo sessions with royals are few and far between — and features a glowing, smiling Duchess of Cambridge.
The rest of the editorial features photos of Middleton interspersed with paparazzi shots of Princess Diana and other royals when they were pregnant. The accompanying storyline juxtaposes Middleton’s royal responsibilities with the unpleasantries of pregnancy in all its stages.
Check out the full editorial below.