Diane Kruger has been named the new face of Chanel’s beauty products.
Posts Tagged: Karl Lagerfeld
- Charlize Theron goes for laughs instead of lust in “leaked” sex tape. (IMDb)
- Oprah Winfrey says one of her biggest mistakes was launching her OWN network. (TMZ)
- Madonna‘s “Music” might make the people come together, but it makes her kids scatter. (Exposay)
- MTV producers have known for years that “The Situation” was getting out of control. (TMZ)
- Oh boy, has Karl Lagerfeld won? Beautifully curvaceous Adele seems to be slimming down. (Ecorazzi)
- “Gordon Rams Me” is just one possible title if the existence of a Gordon Ramsay sex tape proves to be true. (Radar Online)
- A very humble Nicole Scherzinger rates her looks a “strong 8 out of 10″ and prefers listening to her own music during workouts. (Exposay)
- What a “Community” player. Chevy Chase is the one getting an apology following the release of his personal voicemail meltdown. (TMZ)
- Is former Steve Urkel Jaleel White irking his “Dancing with the Stars” castmates? (Radar Online)
- Did Levi Johnston plant his seed in a “Sunny” location? (New York Daily News)
One thing’s for sure: Karl Lagerfeld, the creative director of Chanel, does not live like the rest of us do. In a new editorial for Elle France, the Kaiser was captured doing things everyday folks do: shopping for groceries, reading the sports section at a cafe, surfing the Internet and prepping a meal in the kitchen.
The juxtaposition between the proper yet eccentric Lagerfeld and his normal surroundings is quite jarring. This is a man who readily admitted to Harper’s Bazaar that he has everything from his sheets to his robes and nightshirt changed and washed every day, and that he uses a 100-year-old French product to soften his bathwater. What could he possibly be thinking while perusing the aisles of a plebeian grocery store?
Check out more photos of Karl Lagerfeld living like the rest of us below.
- Kendra Wilkinson says what naysayers have been thinking since her run on “The Girls Next Door” ended: her 15 minutes of fame are up. (Exposay)
- Why those closest to Jennifer Lopez believe she is incapable of being alone. (Radar Online)
- Gillian Anderson tells Out magazine that she’s always been attracted to both Jack and Jill. (Yahoo! TV)
- Julia Roberts is one of many sexy celebs who aren’t afraid to show off their cellulite. (Radar online)
- Arrested! Russell Brand is sitting in a cell after snatching a cell. (TMZ)
- George Clooney cozies up to a beautiful woman while his girlfriend is out of the country. (TMZ)
- Anderson Cooper finds himself involved in a Twitter tantrum with Super Bowl flip-off artist M.I.A.(Perez Hilton)
- Lamar Odom says he’s had enough with being a reality TV star. (Exposay)
- Taylor Momsen is the latest in a long line of young actresses to claim they’re done with Hollywood. (Star Pulse)
- Pigs will be flying, hell will be frozen and Karl Lagerfeld will be grocery shopping. (Fashionista)
Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber represented North America well at the 2011 Bambi Awards. Lady Gaga accepted her award for Best International Pop Artist from Karl Lagerfeld, while Justin Bieber took his Entertainment Bambi Award from Gwyneth Paltrow.
Both musicians also performed at the 2011 Bambi Awards. Gaga performed a medley, and Bieber got the audience in the holiday spirit with “Under the Mistletoe.”
The media award show is the oldest in Germany — it’s been held since 1948. Check out more images of Lady Gaga’s wacky outfits from the 2011 Bambi Awards below.