- Jessica Simpson becomes a medical anomaly by entering her fifth trimester of pregnancy. (People)
- Michelle Williams happily contemplates another trip to Dawson’s Creek. (Exposay)
- The luckiest horses on earth live in Bedford, NY, by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. (People)
- Drew Barrymore celebrates milestones in style. (US Weekly)
- Bipolar disorder proves to be too much for Sinead O’Connor and her tour plans. (Exposay)
- Oh baby! After a difficult year, Giuliana Rancic finally has some good news to announce. (Dlisted)
- The United States government is working overtime to protect us from… Susan Sarandon? (Radar Online)
- Jennifer Hudson faces down the man accused of murdering her family. (TMZ)
- Sara Gilbert makes a rare public appearance with her 1 Non Blonde girlfriend. (US Weekly)
- Family gatherings might be incredibly uncomfortable in the Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake household. (Celebitchy)
Posts Tagged: Jessica Simpson
- Britney Spears has been famous for years, but she might finally receive confirmation she has “The X Factor.” (TMZ)
- No Tylenol necessary for Christina Aguilera. She does not have “Bieber Fever,” just a case of the diss. (US Weekly)
- Justin Bieber gets the lovin’ he needs at a Lakers game. (The Huffington Post)
- Ever wonder what would happen if a fairy and a vampire conceived? Well, Anna Paquin and hubby Stephen Moyer are about to give you the answer. (US Weekly)
- Ali Lohan sadly continues her quest to become the incredible shrinking woman. (Radar Online)
- If you’re ever invited to Victoria Beckham‘s birthday party, make sure you eat something before you go. (Dlisted)
- Mark Wahlberg puts “Marky Mark” to shame decades later. (Celebuzz)
- Keep your earplugs handy: Heidi Montag is planning a pop music comeback. (Exposay)
- Jessica Simpson can get a sneak preview of what her childbirth will be like, thanks to InTouch Weekly. (Dlisted)
- The curious case of Kim Novak‘s face. (Radar Online)
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Singer-turned-fashion-designer Jessica Simpson recently opened up about her mentor role on “Fashion Star” and how being pregnant has affected her design process.
Simpson admitted that being around the other designers on “Fashion Star” has renewed her creative spark. “I think just seeing their drive and excitement reignites a fire within me and makes me want to go back to those beginning stages of fresh creativity,” she said. “I definitely was inspired by all of these designers to be even more involved in our collection. And with a lot of them I learned how to fabric shop and I’ve never really done that before.
Simpson also revealed that although she’s toyed with the idea of releasing a signature maternity line, there’s nothing in the pipeline as of now. “The point of launching a maternity line is to do something different,” she explained. “I’m not buying any maternity clothes. I’m wearing clothes in bigger sizes. So, I really want to make a maternity line that’s comfortable, but really stylish for people because I believe we all deserve to feel and look good. It’s a little bit harder because people don’t want to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes because you’re only pregnant for almost 10 months. It’s a harder business, but I feel like it’s something we will do eventually.”
- Reluctant gossip girls: Take a look at some of the past week’s celebrity gossip, including rumor regulars Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock. (OMG!)
- Does Gwyneth Paltrow believe in ghosts? According to the New York Times, she actually invites them into her kitchen. (Radar Online)
- Small town bands together to send American Idol finalist Phillip Phillips‘ family to Hollywood. (TMZ)
- Simon Cowell is sleepless in the States as he forges ahead with One Direction in mind. (Exposay)
- Is Ali Landry a secret spy? Only when ex Mario Lopez is involved. (OMG!)
- Forget everything you’ve read. According to Tara Reid, drinking until you black out isn’t that bad. (US Weekly)
- “60 Minutes” was more than enough time for Steven Tyler and his Aerosmith bandmates to reveal too much. (Starpulse)
- Things are no longer ‘Rosie’ at Oprah Winfrey‘s OWN Network. (OMG!)
- Brad Pitt loves to step onto a battlefield and this time, he’ll be taking his kiddos with him. (Exposay)
- Jessica Simpson showers her baby celebrity style. (Radar Online)
Back in 1991, Demi Moore posed for Vanity Fair while seven months pregnant, and Jessica Simpson channeled that now-iconic pose for the April 2012 cover of Elle. In the accompanying interview, Simpson revealed that she’s expecting a girl and shared her high hopes for her daughter’s fashion sense.
“I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins,” she said. “Eric [Johnson] is so athletic. We’re gonna have this athletic girl and I won’t even be able to take her shopping.”
Simpson also confessed that she and fiance Johnson have settled on a “nontraditional” name. “It’s nothing shocking and nothing you’ll have to add to the dictionary,” she continued. “Still, when people hear it, they’ll know… why.”
Check out more photos of a very pregnant Jessica Simpson for Elle below.