This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Jennifer Lopez, Anderson Cooper and Angelina Jolie.
Posts Tagged: Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson is reportedly readying a bridal line. The entertainer-turned-mogul has made a mint in the fashion industry and is set to wed Eric Johnson later this year, so the move wouldn’t be too much of a stretch.
This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Brad Pitt, Emma Stone and Jessica Simpson.
- So, Taylor Swift and John Mayer walk into a bar and the bartender says, “This isn’t going to be pretty.” (Celebitchy)
- Adam Carolla might be funny, but it was no laughing matter when cops showed up his house with their guns drawn. (TMZ)
- Leighton Meester is happy to leave “gossip” behind her. (US Weekly)
- Jessica Simpson takes her first post-pregnancy steps to get fit. (People)
- They’re back and they’re out for blood. Alexander Skarsgard and the cast of “True Blood” return this Sunday, June 10. (Just Jared)
- R.I.P.! Portia de Rossi says goodbye to her long locks. (OMG!)
- Another one bites the dust. What will “SNL” do without Andy Samberg and his digital shorts? (Radar Online)
- Oh no! What’s the matter with Pink‘s gallbladder? (Exposay)
- They got it from their mama. Mariah Carey‘s twins fall down, but they get right back up. (Exposay)
- Did Lauryn Hill forget to pay her dues? Uncle Sam thinks so. (The Huffington Post)
Jessica Simpson gave People the first official photos of baby Maxwell Drew Johnson, appearing with her baby on the latest cover of the tabloid mag.
Simpson admitted what every parent knows: everything changes once a child enters your life. “Life has completely changed,” she said. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
Simpson also says that she and her fiance are absolutely smitten with the new addition to their family, saying, “We stare at her all the time. We can’t get enough.” Congratulations to the Johnson-Simpson family!
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!