Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Posts Tagged: Jessica Biel
- Jessica Simpson becomes a medical anomaly by entering her fifth trimester of pregnancy. (People)
- Michelle Williams happily contemplates another trip to Dawson’s Creek. (Exposay)
- The luckiest horses on earth live in Bedford, NY, by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. (People)
- Drew Barrymore celebrates milestones in style. (US Weekly)
- Bipolar disorder proves to be too much for Sinead O’Connor and her tour plans. (Exposay)
- Oh baby! After a difficult year, Giuliana Rancic finally has some good news to announce. (Dlisted)
- The United States government is working overtime to protect us from… Susan Sarandon? (Radar Online)
- Jennifer Hudson faces down the man accused of murdering her family. (TMZ)
- Sara Gilbert makes a rare public appearance with her 1 Non Blonde girlfriend. (US Weekly)
- Family gatherings might be incredibly uncomfortable in the Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake household. (Celebitchy)
A super short ‘teaser’ or ‘moving poster’ for the newly envisioned take on “Total Recall” based on Philip K. Dick’s short story, “We Can Remember it for you Wholesale.” The 2012 version stars Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Bryan Cranston, Jessica Biel, Bill Nighy, Ethan Hawke and John Cho.
Farrell/Schwarzenegger, maybe no-one will even notice the switch?
Jessica Biel brings sexy back with a cover editorial for the April 2012 issue of W magazine. Lynn Hirschberg interviewed Justin Timberlake‘s fiance on her good-girl reputation and rebellious nature, and it turns out that the actress is ready to walk on the wild side.
“I think I need to destroy my reputation,” she said. “This whole I’m outdoorsy, I’m really healthy — it’s too squeaky clean. That’s going to be my new thing: Go dark and unhealthy. It’s time to be very, very bad.”
Biel also revealed that while filming “7th Heaven,” she frequently had to apologize to Aaron Spelling for one mishap or another. “I cut my hair superhort and dyed it blonde,” she said, adding that another time, a friend had a stripper pay a visit to the set. “The show was all about family values, and they took that position seriously. I was always apologizing.”
Click through the gallery below for more photos from Jessica Biel’s photo shoot with Mikael Jansson for W Magazine.
“Justin knows how much she loves snowboarding and the mountains, so it was the perfect place,” an insider revealed. “When they reunited, they had a conversation about taking the next step.”
You’ll recall that Timberlake and Biel spent three months apart last year after dating for over four years; after their reconciliation, Us Weekly says that Biel told Timberlake that she wanted to be with him forever.
Although the couple hasn’t officially confirmed their engagement, Us Weekly is teasing details about how they broke the news to their loved ones in its Friday issue. If the happy news is true, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel would join fellow just-engaged celebrities Aretha Franklin, John Legend and Matthew McConaughey.
Jessica Biel sizzles in a body-conscious white Donna Karan dress on the cover of the Elle December 2011 issue. In the accompanying interview, Biel reveals that she has never been one of those girls who plans her dream wedding from childhood: “To piss off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.’”
Biel also discussed her rock-hard physique, which has become a signature trait over the years. “I feel very lucky that I grew up using my body, playing soccer, doing gymnastics,” she admitted. “I’m just not one of those people who are super-duper skinny.”
Check out photos from Jessica Biel’s editorial in the December 2011 issue of Elle below. They were captured by Carter Smith and styled by Joe Zee, and feature fashion from Dolce & Gabbana, American Apparel, What Goes Around Comes Around, Harley-Davidson and Versace.