This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Jon Stewart, Kristen Stewart and Jessica Biel.
Posts Tagged: Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel poses on a pool deck for this editorial in Tatler Magazine Russia.
Thanks to the ESPY’s, this week’s red carpet was filled with glitzy, glamorous gowns (two by J. Mendel, alone!). Peep Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week to find out who our favorites are.
5. Olivia Munn
Magic Mike actress Olivia Munn shows off her svelte figure in a sexy, hip-hugging, lilac Giorgio Armani gown at the 2012 ESPY Awards held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live on Wednesday. She accessorizes with Bulgari jewels and keeps her hair and makeup simple.
4. Jessica Biel
Also at the ESPY Awards in LA on Wednesday, actress Jessica Biel wows in a flirty, wedding white Christian Dior frock with coordinating, neon-heeled Nicholas Kirkwood pumps and, of course, that enormous rock. She finishes off her ensemble with a pretty ponytail and barely-there makeup.
3. Jenna Dewan
Actress Jenna Dewan goes all out for the London premiere of hubby Channing Tatum’s latest film Magic Mike on Tuesday. The beautiful brunette dons a strapless red J. Mendel dress with nude Christian Louboutin pumps, a Tresor silver ring, gold JustFab clutch and Koomi earrings. Long curls and a matching red lip complete her look.
2. Maria Sharapova
Tennis star Maria Sharapova looks absolutely stunning in a blue, pleated, chiffon J. Mendel dress with Jimmy Choo sandals at the ESPYs last week. Lara Bohnic jewels, a sweeping updo and gorgeous, glowing tan top off her oh so elegant ensemble.
1. Diane Kruger
Back on our best-dressed list for the 2nd week in a row, actress Diane Kruger awes in a dazzling Azzedine Alaia gown with bright red lips and retro glam curls for a screening of Farewell, My Queen in NYC on Monday. I mean, honestly, could the star get any more gorgeous?
The mind-blowing amount of big news and big names continues from Comic-Con with Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and knitted-hat wonder boy Colin Farrell taking to the San Diego stage for an official panel, and rocking the red carpet to talk to reporters in promotion of the remake of Total Recall. Check out the videos right here.
- Comedy queen Kristen Wiig discusses “Saturday Night Live” exit and boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti. (OMG!)
- Will Khloe Kardashian be the next host of “The X Factor”? (PopCrunch)
- Drew Barrymore shows off her adorable, expanding baby bump. (US Weekly)
- “Mission: IS Possible” as Katie Holmes‘ exit from her marriage to Tom Cruise was straight out of an action film. (Exposay)
- Another one bites the dust? Melanie Griffith seen without the ring that binds her to Antonio Banderas. (Radar Online)
- “Rumor has it” that Adele will be a mommy by September. (E! Online )
- Oprah Winfrey‘s dad accused of threatening to murder his wife. (Radar Online)
- If you want to get on Britney Spears‘ good side, don’t pay tribute to her with “Crazy.” (People)
- Justin Timberlake plays the role of Jessica Biel‘s mommy when getting dressed in the morning. (Lainey Gossip)
- Just so you know, Jane Fonda is having the best sex of her life. (I’m Not Obsessed)
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!