Kanye West isn’t exactly world-renowned for his thriftiness, but the rapper’s latest splurge — £8,000 on an 84-mile trip — might be his most extravagant.
Posts Tagged: Jay-Z
Must be nice: Beyonce recently surprised husband Jay-Z with a £25 million airplane for Father’s Day.
This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Jay-Z, Kate Middleton and Tom Cruise.
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Sony Pictures is currently working on a recreation of the famous musical “Annie,” and it’s shaping up to have quite the star-studded cast and production crew. Willow Smith is set to star as the titular character, while her father Will Smith will produce it, actress Emma Thompson will write the script and Jay-Z will compose the musical score. Say what?
You’ll recall that Jay-Z sampled “It’s the Hard Knock Life” for “Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem),” but that’s the closest we’ve seen Hova get to the classic movie-musical in his released material.
Do you think this “Annie” remake will do well with modern audiences?
- Jay-Z wants to fight for your right to marry the same sex. (Dlisted)
- Have you met Mariah Carey? She’s the diva who doesn’t care about “The X Factor,” thank you very much. (US Weekly)
- Is Usher about to leave a woman homeless in the wake of his wealth? (The Huffington Post)
- Michael Fassbender feels no “Shame” in dating his costar. (Exposay)
- Kim Kardashian continues to value her privacy as she announces that boyfriend Kanye West will be the newest castmember on “reality” show. (Radar Online)
- Will Ferrell returns as Ron Burgundy in “Anchorman 2.” (The Huffington Post)
- Drew Barrymore engages guests at pre-wedding party. (People)
- Did you hear the one about the drummer from OneRepublic who destroyed a private party? (TMZ)
- Don’t expect to see Tom Cruise jumping on a couch or calling anyone glib any time soon. (Dlisted)
- Robert Pattinson draws the line at nipple-licking in a new photo shoot. (Radar Online)