Supermodel Heidi Klum is one brave woman, as seen in this “Project Runway” Season 10 promo.
Posts Tagged: Heidi Klum
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Spring was definitely in full swing on the red carpet this week! Hollywood’s leading ladies stepped out in an assortment of skin-baring frocks in pastel hues and bright shades. To see which designers they were wearing, check out Celebs.com’s top 5 best-dressed celebs of the week.
5. Claire Danes
Rocking a red, high shine dress with an oversized statement necklace and metallic gold platform sandals, all by Lanvin, actress Claire Danes steals the spotlight at the Time 100 Gala honoring Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World in NYC on Tuesday. She finishes off her look with Forevermark diamond studs and a teased updo.
4. Camilla Belle
Actress Camilla Belle is the essence of spring in a flirty, yellow and blue Whistles “Wild Meadow” dress and black Casadei pumps at the Women’s Filmmaker Brunch during the Tribeca Film Festival in NYC on Monday. She accessorizes with lia sophia bangles and wears her hair down, parted to the side and straight.
3. Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is va-va-voom in a skintight, tangerine Roland Mouret dress with Givenchy embellished sandals at the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition launch in Los Angeles last Sunday. The color of her orange dress looks fab contrasted against her long, dark tresses.
2. Victoria Beckham
At a promo event in Hong Kong to introduce her clothing lines, designer Victoria Beckham doesn’t disappoint in a belted white dress, mint blue cardigan and nude, sky-high platform pumps. A beautiful, boho side braid tops off her casually chic (well, casual for Victoria that is) look.
1. Heidi Klum
Looking every bit the supermodel in a breathtaking, beaded Temperley London dress paired with Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Heidi Klum wows on the red carpet at the 6th Annual DKMS Linked Against Blood Cancer Gala in NYC on Thursday.
Heidi Klum is sporting some sensual body paint for the latest ad in her campaign with beauty brand Astor. The ad was photographed in honor of the brand’s 60th anniversary, and Klum took to blog to reveal more details about the shoot.
“Makeup artist Joanne Gair transformed me into a story of color — literally,” she wrote. “It took 12 hours for Joanne to complete my look, but this actually wasn’t the first time she has painted me from head to toe… [I]t’s a living piece of art that I’m so honored to be a part of. However, I get so sad when the shoot is over because the beautiful paint all gets washed down the drain!”
What do you think of Heidi Klum’s body paint ad for Astor?
- Nicki Minaj credits her difficult childhood for success. (Exposay)
- Chelsea Handler won’t be buying a friendship bracelet for Angelina Jolie any time soon. (Radar Online)
- Nick Cannon isn’t taking parenting tips from Will Smith. (Exposay)
- Beyonce has a good head on her shoulders and she’s not afraid to use it. (MTV)
- If you have a hankering for a shirtless, fur-clad, leather-rockin’ Tom Cruise, then you’re in luck. (People)
- Hilary Duff keeps a belly button in the back of her makeup drawer. (People)
- Gabrielle Union has been banned from courtside NBA games — by her boyfriend. (US Weekly)
- Heidi Klum tweets herself in bed. (Twitter)
- Did Shia LaBeouf join the Witness Protection Program? (People)
- Lane Garrison continues to find himself on the wrong side of the law. (TMZ)