By Elizabeth Mitchell
Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is notorious for bringing out some of the most stylish celebs of Tinseltown. And this year proved to be no different. From young Hollywood “it” girls like Lea Michelle and AnnaLynne McCord to modern day style icons turned fashion designers like Rachel Zoe and the Olsen twins—we’ve rounded up a list of Celebs.com’s Top Ten Best Dressed Celebs to sit front row at this year’s Spring 2012 shows.
It’s not just about the clothes that walk down the runway, it’s who’s watching them when they do.
10. Socialite and reality TV star Olivia Palermo hit the Rachel Roy Spring 2012 Presentation in style on Monday, September 12 at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center in NYC. Rocking chic cat eye sunglasses, a sheer leopard print blouse and a tan Mulberry pocket skirt, Olivia’s outfit looked effortless.
9. 90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord sizzled in fiery red trousers and a black cutout top at the Eva Minge Spring Summer 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 at Good Units at The Hudson Hotel in New York.
8. After debuting the Spring 2012 collection for their high-end fashion label The Row last week, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen decided to take in Wednesday’s J. Mendel show in sophisticated, contrasting black and white getups.
7. Fashion icon and TV presenter Alexa Chung stood out in a pretty, printed bubble hem dress from Proenza Schouler at the designer’s Spring 2012 show on Wednesday, September 14 in NYC. We’re also loving her bright red lips and bow-embellished Louis Vuitton flats!
6. With handsome hubby Rodger Berman in tow, stylist to the stars and budding fashion designer Rachel Zoe attended the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2012 show looking boho in all black.
5. Decked out in dreamy cream, white and lace Rodarte ensembles, stylish sisters Elle and Dakota Fanning definitely stole the show at the designer’s Spring 2012 presentation.
4. One Tree Hill’s Sophia Bush glammed it up in an embellished sequin jacket and black leather skirt for the Alice and Olivia by Stacey Bendet Spring 2012 presentation on Tuesday.
3. Actress Emma Roberts looked fabulously chic in a long sleeve color block dress at the Jill Stuart Spring 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 in New York.
2. Spotted front row at the Calvin Klein Collection Spring 2012 show on Thursday, British-born Australian actress Naomi Watts was the image of perfection in a minimal grey dress and black peep-toe booties.
1. Glee actress Lea Michelle looked smoking hot in a sexy beige drawstring dress at the Alexander Wang Spring 2012 show on Saturday, September 10 in NYC.
Photos above with thanks to Michael Buckner/Getty Images and Image.net for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week; fabsugar.com; teenvogue.com; instyle.com; and mtv.com.