Dakota Fanning proves she’s all grown up with a fun cover and photo editorial for Glamour.
Posts Tagged: Dakota Fanning
It seems like such a short time ago that Elle Fanning was just a little girl, known only as Dakota Fanning’s little sister. Boy have times changed, and the actress proved it on the cover of Bullett magazine.
Dakota Fanning took time out of her busy schedule to play the role of InStyle UK’s cover girl.
Starlet Dakota Fanning rocks a few looks that pay homage to the Roaring Twenties in the April/May 2012 issue of Wonderland magazine. Donning a hat on the cover, Fanning’s hair is styled in perfect ringlets and thick eyeliner.
In the accompanying interview, the young actress opened up about how she’s stayed in the industry for so long and her aversion to social media. “I just, I really don’t need to let people know where I am and what I’m doing. I feel like a lot of people want their privacy but yet they tell people where they are,” she laughed. “It’s just not for me. I don’t have a Facebook or Twitter and I won’t ever. There’s plenty of impostors out there! There’s enough Dakota Fannings on Twitter for all of us!”
There may be many Dakota Fannings on Twitter, but there’s only one that stuns readers in magazines and movies. Check out the rest of Dakota Fanning’s editorial, which was captured by Cedric Buchet, below.
- Demi Lovato compliments Kim Kardashian, who she describes as “the busiest woman on the planet.” (Ryan Seacrest)
- Cosmopolitan magazine is under fire for putting Dakota Fanning on its February 2012 issue. Could the issue be the article teaser next to her head, which reads, “His Best Sex Ever?” (Starpulse)
- Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper skipped the “sitting in a tree” and went straight to K-I-S-S-I-N-G at a New Year’s Eve party. (IMDB)
- Jeremy Renner and his friends were attacked in Thailand. (TMZ)
- Ringo Starr and Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics team up to write a musical. (Perez Hilton)
- Peaches Geldof is pregnant. (ContactMusic)
- “The King’s Speech” actor Robert Portal is currently stranded in the Atlantic Ocean. Seriously. (IMDB)
- Snooki is mature now, you guys. (USA Today)
- Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are going to be turned into anatomically accurate Barbie dolls. (Us Magazine)
- Drew Barrymore is engaged! (E! Online)
Just days after her sister’s Teen Vogue shoot was released, we now have the Dakota Fanning cover and accompanying editorial for the Elle UK February 2012 issue. Despite the Fanning magazine domination, Dakota maintains that the sisters don’t compete against each other.
“We see ourselves as two completely different entities,” she explained. When told that the press would likely set them up as rivals in the media, she added, “It won’t really affect us because, I mean, we don’t even look alike.”
Check out the full editorial of Dakota Fanning in Elle UK below. The 17-year-old is captured by photographer David Slijper in fashion from Miu Miu, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Jonathan Saunders and Louis Vuitton.