Chloe Sevigny stars in the Opening Ceremony Fall 2013 campaign for the fourth season in a row.
Posts Tagged: Chloe Sevigny
You probably won’t want to be alone when “American Horror Story” returns on October 17.
Former “Big Love” actress Chloe Sevigny is a boxing babe for Out magazine’s Sport Issue.
This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Jennifer Lopez, Anderson Cooper and Angelina Jolie.
- Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio shows off her birthday suit. (Starpulse)
- Adam Levine plays coy to Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s advances. (TooFab)
- President Barack Obama might want to lock up his daughters during the White House Correspondents Dinner. (TMZ)
- Saxophone player for The Killers found dead in Las Vegas. (TMZ)
- Chloe Sevigny is about to tell America a horror story. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Drew Barrymore wants you to wine with her. (The Frisky)
- Lindsay Lohan‘s “Glee” is plagued with problems. (Exposay)
- If it were up to Joan Cusack, Gabourey Sidibe never would have been nominated for an Oscar. (Dlisted)
- TLC plans to resurrect Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes with upcoming tour. (Newser)
- Did Megan Fox eat a grape or is she bringing a baby fox into the world? (The Huffington Post)
Chloe Sevigny shows Interview magazine readers a different side of her in an editorial for its February 2012 issue. The androgynous photo shoot by Craig McDean channels Segivny’s upcoming role as a pre-op male-to-female transgender assassin in the British miniseries “Hit and Miss.”
Stylist Karl Templer mixes masculine and feminine fashion from Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Maison Martin Margiela and Celine throughout, using makeup to play up Sevigny’s features even more.