A-list celebrities and star athletes gathered yesterday in New Orleans, home of Super Bowl XLVII, to compete in the Seventh Annual DIRECTV Celebrity Beach Bowl! Check out all the Snoopalicious pics!
Posts Tagged: Chace Crawford
How do you one-up the NBC media circus that was Sarah Palin, Real Housewife Nene Leakes, snarky Matthew Perry and a very well trained celebrity monkey? Let’s face it – you can’t. But that was nonetheless the daunting task faced by the stars of female-skewing networks Oxygen, Style and E! in the second day of NBC’s 2012 Summer Press Tour. Bring on the Jonas Brothers!
At the Hollywood premiere for What to Expect When You’re Expecting, a gaggle of stars came out to support the premiere – check out our video interviews and red carpet photo gallery with J.Lo, Cameron Diaz, Rodrigo Santoro, Matthew Morrison, Chace Crawford, Elizabeth Banks and more!
Brooklyn Decker, Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks stepped out onto the red carpet with Chace Crawford, Rodrigo Santoro and Chris Rock last night for a special NYC screening of “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.”
With the film opening wide on May 18, 2012, the stars of the film also sat down with the studio to talk about this latest project – check out all the pics and videos galore below!
Speaking of the actress, Crawford said, “She’s the most charming person: she’s still as gorgeous as ever, she’s funny, she’s kind of the epitome of the ideal woman. I love the voice, when she’s talking on the show I’m trying not to crack a smile because she’s so charming.”
On “Gossip Girl,” Crawford’s character is infatuated with Hurley’s character; it’s clear that his admiration for her made it easy to channel the requisite emotions during filming.
Are you surprised by Chace Crawford’s esteem for Elizabeth Hurley? What celebrity is your ideal man or woman?
- Twilight sets on Peter Facinelli‘s 11-year marriage to Jennie Garth. (Dlisted)
- John Mayer is officially silenced. While his fans mourn, dozens of ex-girlfriends collectively breathe a sigh of relief. (Entertainment Weekly)
- After shedding 100 and some odd British pounds, Katy Perry plans to reinvent herself even further. (Exposay)
- Scarlett Johansson has always captured hearts, but now she’s capturing reptiles too. (Starpulse)
- Playing Snow White has Lily Collins thinking of Prince Charming. (People)
- Fiona Apple‘s upcoming album title may be harder to decipher than a midnight tweet from Courtney Love. (CNN Entertainment)
- The ‘Cherry’ on top of Nicollette Sheridan’s legal case against ABC has just been dismissed. (TMZ)
- Who says six is a crowd? Chace Crawford would happily invite the Black Eyed Peas on his dream date. (Exposay)
- Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Kendra Wilkinson and now… Clint Eastwood? (Just Jared)
- Dita Von Teese stays ahead of the curves by putting the brakes on “skinny” models. (Celebitchy)