- Blake Lively might play Samantha in a Sex and the City prequel. (Celebitchy)
- Kim Kardashian knows the heartbreak of psoriasis all too well. (Yeeeah!)
- Jessica Alba talks pregnancy and sex with Jay Leno. (PopSugar)
- Ben Affleck sports some serious Bieber hair. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are gal pals once again. (Earsucker)
- Sources say Lindsay Lohan got falling-down drunk this weekend, but the star says it’s hogwash. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Hey, Big Lebowski fans! You can own The Dude’s house! (Crushable)
Posts Tagged: celebrity pregnancies
Jessica Alba is well into her second pregnancy, and while she eagerly awaits the birth of her new baby, she’s more than willing to talk about how it’s affecting her famously fabulous bod… and her sex life!
Jess lends her lovely face to the cover of the August issue of Allure, and laments:
“My body’s just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It’s a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you’re Gisele.”
Ill-zipping jeans are a small price to pay for a bundle as cute as her two-year-old daughter, Honor Marie, with husband Cash Warren. But Ms. Alba also shares that she’s experienced a very unexpected (and very hot) side effect of becoming a mom: a better sex life! She says:
“I was quite shy with it. It wasn’t something I embraced until I had my daughter. I saw how incredible and amazing it is to be a woman and to be able to create a life. There’s a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable – because it all leads to reproduction.”
Take that, Gisele.
You might remember Kari Ann Peniche from her stint on Celebrity Rehab, or perhaps you know her from that infamous three-in-a-hot-tub video with Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane.
But not even Dr. Drew can help with her latest drama: she’s pregnant, and her new husband is questioning the child’s paternity.
According to E!, Kari Ann’s husband of four months, Justin Williams, filed for divorce on July 1st and stated in the papers that there is:
an “unborn child” and that he will be “seeking determination of whether this is a child of the marriage.”
Williams also said he’ll pursue a genetic test to help determine paternity.
- Johnny Depp is definitely interested in doing a fifth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Cha-chings all around! (Celebitchy)
- Good girl gone naughty: Reese Witherspoon has a tattoo. (Yeeeah!)
- LeAnn Rimes has some new bikini pics, and they’re hotter than Hades! (Cityrag)
- Felicity star Keri Russell is expecting baby #2. (Allie Is Wired)
- Charlie Sheen‘s ex says: “Keep me out of your roast!” (Earsucker)
- Kim Kardashian kovers Kosmo! (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Miranda Kerr even looks hot while pumping gas. (CelebSlam)
- Olivia Wilde puts a major damper on those “dating Chris Pine” rumors. (Amy Grindhouse)