- Beyonce‘s rep says those “fake baby bump” rumors are ridiculous. (Celebitchy)
- Ashton Kutcher‘s alleged fling tells all. (Yeeeah!)
- Taylor Swift is Billboard’s Woman of the Year. (Allie Is Wired)
- Emma Watson‘s ex dumped her because of her fame. (The Blemish)
- Angelina Jolie made a humanitarian trip to Libya. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- UK glamour model Jodie Marsh is a bodybuilder now! (Dlisted)
- Michael Bolton used to be Paula Abdul‘s babysitter. (S?O!W?)
Posts Tagged: celebrity pregnancies
Just a few days after he announced he was engaged to his girlfriend, model Lisa Stelly, rock progeny Jack Osbourne dropped the news that the couple are expecting their first child.
On the Piers Morgan show, Jack excitedly said, “I’m going to be a father!” while Ozzy said, “I think it’s fabulous,” and Sharon added, “I’ve always wanted to be a grandma.”
This will be the first granddchild for Sharon; Ozzy has grandkids via children from his first marriage.
No word on when the baby will be (Os)born.
After slyly showing her burgeoning bump on the red carpet at the MTV VMAs, Beyonce has remained rather coy about the up-and-coming Babyonce.
In a candid interview with the Australian show Sunday Night, Queen Bey lets everyone know that she’s due in February. About her pregnancy, she shares: “It’s already has changed my life. My husband and I have been together for 10 years, all of my twenties… since I was 20 and we just feel like it’s time. I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift that any human being can have. I think because I’ve accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am. I didn’t rush into anything and I feel like if it’s any time, right now is the time and I’m so happy.”
Start shopping for baby gifts now!
- Meet Jessica Alba‘s adorable new daughter, Haven! (Amy Grindhouse)
- VH1 releases their list of the 100 greatest songs of the ’00s. (Gossip Cop)
- New pics of Kristen Stewart on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman. (ICYDK)
- David Arquette has a new girlfriend: Joe Francis’s ex! (Bumpshack)
- Ashton Kutcher on those breakup rumors: “Don’t believe the hype!” (Faded Youth)
- Taylor Lautner says he has a hard time finding a date. Suuuuure. (Evil Beet)
- The Jessica Simpson pregnancy rumors are unavoidable. (PopBytes)
1. This well known former reality show contestant is shopping a story to the tabloids and to book publishers that she and other female contestants on her season and other seasons of the show were forced to have sex with this A+ name recognition reality show host if they wanted to remain on the show. At least twice, the host brought another woman with him and made the participants engage in a threesome. (CDaN)
2. Which legendary Grammy winner, after years of sobriety, is back on drugs? This vocal powerhouse, now in her late 50s, is seriously struggling and refusing to check into a treatment center. (Hint: It’s NOT Whitney.) (Enquirer)
3. This children’s network television host has a sex tape floating around the internet. Her hair is a different color and she goes under an alias, but a source says it is definitely her and she made the tape one year before getting a job at the children’s network. (BuzzFoto)
4. This female star has certainly had her ups and downs. Her career has gone up and down and has expanded over more than one creative medium. She has dated at least three or four famous guys, has been married to and divorced from another celebrity, and is a tabloid staple. Depending on who you talk to and which day it is, she is either gorgeous or ugly. Well, we know one thing for sure: she is pregnant! She is seven weeks along, and you should expect the announcement within the next couple of weeks. She could wait longer, but she wants to avoid the criticisms about her fluctuating weight. She thinks it will be good for people to know that she “has a baby on board, rather than a burrito on board.” Both she and her partner are very happy about the pregnancy. Oh, and they will be getting married, although the wedding will now happen after the baby is born. (Blind Gossip)
Remember that story from three weeks ago about how Miley Cyrus was about to be an aunt? You know, because her brother Trace Cyrus and his girlfriend Brenda Song were expecting a baby? That story? Turns out it’s pure bunk.
At least according to Brenda’s mom, it is.
Brenda, Trace, and their various publicists never confirmed the pregnancy story. And Mai Song now says that her daughter was never expecting. In fact, the entire rumor has been stressing her out, especially since she’s been undergoing cancer treatment. Mrs. Song says:
“She’s actually not pregnant. It’s very upsetting to our family because of what I’m going through and it’s not how we raised her.”
Got that, gossips? Brenda’s not pregnant. Not even a Trace.