Adele is pregnant. The 24-year-old singer didn’t mess with tabloids or Twitter to break the happy news; instead, she posted an update on her blog.
Posts Tagged: celebrity pregnancies
“I definitely want to safeguard the future for my baby. I want to be health conscious for the baby,” she explained. “I’m learning about Bpa (Bisphenol A) friendly bottles. A couple have been sent to me and it’s great to understand that when plastics are heated, all the toxins [come out]. And even food. Things that are pumped with hormones. You actually, physically see the changes in a 13-year-old girl that was eating hormone food and a 13-year-old girl that was eating organic.”
Minnillo would be wise to ask Alba for some product recommendations — Alba’s The Honest Company sells eco-friendly baby products.
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Curated by Esther Gim
1. Rumor has it that this very conservative talk show host goes over seas to frequent the brothels for younger girls whenever he can get away…. (BuzzFoto)
2. This B- list movie actor recently called it quits with his wife. Well, more accurately, she called it quits with him. It turns out the wife was 100% convinced that our actor was the father of January Jones’ baby. She could not be dissuaded. Well, while checking out her husband, she never did find out for sure if he is the father, but she did find out that he has been messing around with a whole bunch of other people that she had been totally blind about. So, called him out on it and kicked him out.” (CDaN)
3. There’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. If you’re already famous, your public profile skyrockets even higher. You get more cover photos, more interview requests, more gossip column inches, more talk show appearances. You can expand your own product lines, as well as shill for products that were previously just out of your childless reach. Because, once you’re seen as a mother, you can add paragon of selflessness and motherhood and traditional family values to your resume. Even if you’re the most vain and selfish human being on the planet. Yes, there’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. Even if you’re not as pregnant as you’re pretending to be. Even if you’re not pregnant at all.” (Blind Gossip)
- Beyonce‘s rep says those “fake baby bump” rumors are ridiculous. (Celebitchy)
- Ashton Kutcher‘s alleged fling tells all. (Yeeeah!)
- Taylor Swift is Billboard’s Woman of the Year. (Allie Is Wired)
- Emma Watson‘s ex dumped her because of her fame. (The Blemish)
- Angelina Jolie made a humanitarian trip to Libya. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- UK glamour model Jodie Marsh is a bodybuilder now! (Dlisted)
- Michael Bolton used to be Paula Abdul‘s babysitter. (S?O!W?)