This edition of the Celebs.com Junk Drawer roundup features stories about Spike Lee, Jennifer Lopez and Ashton Kutcher.
Posts Tagged: Casper Smart
Jennifer Lopez recently took time away from her backup-dancing beau Casper Smart to sit down with InStyle.
Though she stars in box office champ “Ice Age 4: Continental Drift,” that wasn’t the only reason why J.Lo won the week.
Casper Smart will soon have an Oxygen reality show, courtesy of girlfriend Jennifer Lopez. The show won’t catalog much of their romance, according to insiders; instead, it’ll focus on Smart’s choreography work with Lopez’s dancers in preparation for her upcoming world tour.
Smart isn’t shy about how the lifestyle changes he’s had to make since his relationship with Lopez began. “She has great fashion,” he said. “It definitely makes me pull up and I have to go a little bit harder and watch what I wear. I can’t walk around in sweats and just chill-out clothes. I’ve got to look nice.”
Do you think Casper Smart’s reality show will be a hit?
- Some wives give their husbands a tie or other trinket for their birthday. Angelina Jolie gave Brad Pitt a waterfall. (Celebitchy)
- 50 Cent just inked a deal with Pepsi to distribute his Street King energy shot. (All Hip Hop)
- Melanie Brown lost her baby weight in just three months; she credits Jenny Craig and exercise. (Perezitos)
- Debbie Reynolds will soon endorse the Stem Cell Therapy skincare line. (IMDB)
- With just one tweet, Khloe Kardashian raised over $6,000 for the World Wildlife Fund to help save wild tigers. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus and Shakira are teaming up for a charity single. (AllVoices)
- Jennifer Lopez‘s new flame Casper Smart gets probation for a drag racing bust. (TMZ)
- Terry Richardson‘s latest ad campaign for Equinox is raising some eyebrows. (Fashionista)
- Britney Spears‘ short list of wedding dress designers includes Betsey Johnson and Jeremy Scott. (Belfast Telegraph)
- Lindsay Lohan‘s new party pal is… Diane Keaton? (JustJared)