Megan Fox looks as beautiful as ever on three separate covers for Marie Claire UK’s March 2013 issue.
Posts Tagged: Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox hit the red carpet for the first time since giving birth to her son Noah on September 7 and she couldn’t be happier about being a first-time mom.
E! Online got ahold of the court documents, and it looks like the trouble began when Shaw began snapping photos of Green and Fox on the beach. The swimsuit-clad couple started to verbally threaten and assault Shaw; Green got ahold of Shaw’s iPhone and threw it into the ocean before “using his fists to pummel [Shaw] in the face, tackling [him] to the ground, and using physical force” to wrest the photographer’s camera from his clutches.
Why has Fox been implicated in the suit? Shaw says that she “encouraged [Green] to continue his violent attack.”
Delbert Shaw wants compensation for the medical and incidental expenses he incurred for an unspecified total that E! reports is over $25,000. Do you think he has a case against Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green?
- Nick Cannon talks about his health scares and credits his children as inspiration to live a healthy life and stay alive. (Exposay)
- Kate Walsh chalks her clothing-free Shape cover up to a “mid-life crisis.” (Starpulse)
- Does this Sensa ad feature the same Patti Stanger we’re accustomed to seeing on “The Millionaire Matchmaker”? (Dlisted)
- Demi Moore has finished rehab and is now on vacation. (Radar Online)
- Megan Fox says husband Brian Austin Green is her soulmate. (Celebitchy)
- Paul Rudd admits that parenting is “the hardest job you’ll ever like.” (Exposay)
- Mel Gibson has finished his anger management therapy. (TMZ)
- The shoes Kanye West designed for Colette are retailing for how much? (Fashionista)
- Rachel McAdams says she stays friendly with all her ex-boyfriends. (Exposay)
- Lindsay Lohan says she’d like to win an Oscar by 30. (Celebitchy)
Miley Cyrus sheds her child star status. And her bra. (The Blemish)
- Ewan McGregor and his wife adopted a baby girl. Eat your heart out, Denise Richards. (ICYDK)
- Charlize Theron is like, “marriage, whatevz.” (Bricks and Stones)
- Alicia Keys‘ wax statue looks just like her. Only white. (Hollywood Rag)
- Megan Fox didn’t actually cheat on BAG with Shia the Beef. The were ON a BREAK! (Anything Hollywood)
- Justin Timberlake invests in MySpace. What a head for business on this guy. (Daily Stab)
- Eva Mendes and Jason Sudeikis what whaaat? (Just Jared)
- Mission Impossible 4 Trailer. There it is. (ONTD)