- Possible evidence tampering in the tragic death of Whitney Houston. (TMZ)
- The ghost of Charlie Sheen will look a lot like Kathy Bates. (TMZ)
- Britney Spears may have cleaned up her act, but it’s still up to a court to decide whether she can take care of herself. (Radar Online)
- There must be a completely platonic, reasonable explanation for Rihanna to be caught leaving Ashton Kutcher‘s place. (Radar Online)
- Is Fergie fighting for a seat on “The X Factor”? (Exposay)
- Again, there must be a completely platonic, reasonable explanation for Johnny Depp to be spending the night with Ashley Olsen. (Dlisted)
- Susan Sarandon makes the sixties look sexy. (People)
- Nicki Minaj has a new partnership, and it’s sure to quench her thirst. (Forbes)
- Post-baby Beyonce to return to the stage. (PopCrunch)
- Oh no, Leo! Does Leonardo DiCaprio make the environment a priority over personal stench? (Exposay)
Posts Tagged: Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher is expanding his celebrity to new heights: he’s plunked down some significant coin to become Virgin Galactic’s 500th astronaut. Virgin Galactic has been promising its passengers that they’ll head into space “next year” since 2008, but the low-orbit SpaceShipTwo craft is still undergoing trials.
“I gave Ashton a quick call to congratulate and welcome him,” wrote Virgin’s Richard Branson in a blog post. “He is as thrilled as we are at the prospect of being among the first to cross the final frontier (and back!) with us and to experience the magic of space for himself.”
It costs some $20,000 to reserve a spot on SpaceShipTwo, but fully paid tickets for the six-passenger flight will cost closer to $200,000. If you had the money to burn, would you pay to fly into space with Virgin Galactic?
CBS has announced that it plans to renew 15 shows for new seasons, including “CSI,” “The Mentalist,” “2 Broke Girls,” “NCIS” and “NCIS: LA,” “Criminal Minds,” “Person of Interest,” “Hawaii Five-0″ and “Mike & Molly.” Other shows that made the cut include “Undercover Boss,” “The Amazing Race,” “60 Minutes,” “48 Hours Mystery” and “Blue Bloods.”
“This large-scale renewal is testimony to the strength, stability and success of a deep and diverse roster of top-rated programming,” said Nina Tassler, the president of CBS Entertainment, in a statement. “It positions us for continued success next season and certainly creates an environment that will give our new shows the best possible chance to succeed.”
One show that wasn’t on CBS’ list of renewals is “Two and a Half Men,” which E! Online reports is in “preliminary talks” for a new season. Since the show remains in the top 10, it should be renewed, but Chuck Lorre has said that he doesn’t “see any reason to continue” without Ashton Kutcher‘s participation in future seasons.
Did your favorite CBS shows make the cut?
- Cate Blanchett says plastic surgery results fill her with pity, not admiration. (Exposay)
- Rihanna‘s never been one to shy away from flaunting her bikini-ready body, so why would her dad call her fat? (Exposay)
- Betty White has a crush on a man she’s never met: Robert Redford. (OMG!)
- Mark Wahlberg brings Boston Teamsters to A&E. (Perez Hilton)
- Drew Barrymore welcomes big life changes: a wedding, a baby, a new religion. (Exposay)
- Whitney Houston wills her estate to one sole beneficiary. (TMZ)
- Kanye West gives fashion editors an accessory they weren’t expecting: the boot. (E! Online)
- Snooki will be trading party time for potty time. (People)
- Demi Lovato pulls back the curtains in courageous “Stay Strong” special. (E! Online)
- Ashton Kutcher shows support for former stepdaughter Rumer. (TMZ)
Ashton Kutcher recently joined California federal agents as they conducted house raids on suspected child pornography offenders. While Kutcher didn’t enter homes or participate in the actual searches, he did accompany investigators to see the challenges they face firsthand.
Kutcher, who founded the DNA Foundation with his estranged wife Demi Moore, is a vocal activist against child trafficking and sexual exploitation. His volunteer stint with the San Jose police department was a part of his work with DNA.
TMZ reports that during the raids, authorities made three arrests and confiscated computers and other relevant evidence.
- Christina Hendricks says that while her phone was hacked, the nude photos that have been floating around the blogosphere are fakes. (TMZ)
- Daniel Radcliffe, who has had obsessive-compulsive disorder since he was 5, encourages fans with OCD to get help. (IMDB)
- Olivia Munn is also battling the release of several intimate photos; according to reports, all the photos that omit her face are fakes. (TMZ)
- Lady Gaga wants to be a mother within a year. (Exposay)
- All the details on Justin Bieber‘s 18th birthday. (OMG!)
- Joey Fatone‘s marriage advice for former bandmate Justin Timberlake. (People)
- Ashton Kutcher reportedly met up with estranged wife Demi Moore at the behest of her daughters. (Exposay)
- Oprah Winfrey has landed the first interview with Bobbi Kristina Brown since her mother Whitney Houston passed away. (E! Online)
- Madonna‘s boyfriend Brahim Zaibat reportedly popped the question a few weeks ago. (Exposay)
- Did Lindsay Lohan bomb on “Saturday Night Live”? (TMZ)