This week’s Celebs.com Spotlight lands us in Thanksgiving week, meaning huge box-office options, including the launch of “Hitchcock” starring Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren, Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson. Check out the video to stay updated on the latest celebrity news.
Posts Tagged: Anthony Hopkins
Video interviews with Hitchcock’s Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel, Helen Mirren and Sir Anthony Hopkins here for your viewing pleasure.
The images that have been released of Anthony Hopkins as “Hitchcock” in the upcoming biopic show how striking his resemblance to the legendary director is. Now we’ll get to see if Hopkins can truly embody Hitchcock on the big screen.
Johansson will play Janet Leigh, the star of the 1960 film, while D’Arcy will portray Anthony Perkins, who originally played the creepy Norman Bates. Hopkins and Mirren will play Alfred Hitchcock and his wife.
“Making of Psycho” will detail Hitchcock’s challenges while filming “Psycho,” according to Variety, and the film’s behind-the-scenes approach has already drawn comparisons to “My Week With Marilyn.” Sacha Gervasi will direct the movie, while Thom Thayer and Montecito Picture Company’s Ivan Reitman, Tom Pollack and Joe Medjuck will produce it.
- Uh oh: Paula Patton and Robin Thicke owe about a half-million dollars in back taxes. (The Young, Black and Fabulous)
- Sean “Diddy” Combs is being sued over the name of one of his fragrances. (MSN)
- Anthony Hopkins admits he was a bit of a loner as a child. (Exposay)
- Oprah Winfrey says she feels free after ending her daily talk show. (Starpulse)
- Taylor Swift lands a Vogue cover. (Fashionista)
- Did singer Lana Del Rey bomb her debut television performance on “Saturday Night Live”? (Huffington Post)
- Kobe Bryant surrenders his interest in two estates to his estranged wife Vanessa. (TMZ)
- Many people have an obsession of some sort. Liv Tyler admits that hers is perfume. (Exposay)
- Rosie O’Donnell talks about her days in the closet. (Huffington Post)
- Gene Hackman gets VIP hospital treatment after he was hit by a car while bicycling. (TMZ)