Anne Hathaway gives us a peek at the sensuality she brings to her upcoming role as Catwoman in this photo shoot for GQ Spain.
Posts Tagged: Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway has a new interview in the latest issue of Allure magazine in which she discussed the unsavory side of preparing for her two current projects: “Les Miserables” and “The Dark Knight Rises.”
- Nicole Kidman is set to be the picture of Grace Kelly. (The Huffington Post)
- Cyndi Lauper doesn’t just want to have fun in new memoir. (OMG!)
- Anne Hathaway hacks away all of her hair. (Crushable)
- Batman will need to rely on Robin because Gary Oldman refuses to travel with him. (IMDb)
- How much would you pay for a self-portrait of Adele? (MSN Entertainment)
- Celebs flying the friendly skies can now rest a little easier. (OMG!)
- The first “American Idol” couple has finally arrived. (Yahoo!)
- Get ready! Madonna is about to unleash a bomb. (Radar Online)
- Zac Efron will be keeping his cheeks to himself, thank you very much. (Dlisted)
- Ashley Judd is on steroids, not plastic surgery. (Radar Online)
Celebs tweet the darndest things. Every weekday, Celebs.com filters out the fluff to bring you Celebs.com’s Seven Celebrity Tweets of the Day. From the funny to the controversial and the plain old weird, check back each day to get a handle on our top tweets!
Anne Hathaway is not overweight in the slightest, but she’s adopted a strict 500-calorie-a-day diet in an effort to lose two dress sizes for her “Les Miserables” role as Fantine. The diet is spartan, to say the least: it consists of a protein shake and two apples.
“Anne is playing a destitute factory worker-cum-lady of the night,” a source revealed. “Unfortunately, she only has 15 to 20 days to lose as much weight as possible — up to a stone and a half [21 pounds] — because she’s been filming the scenes showing her fit and healthy, almost slightly chubby. It’s not ideal but, as with any high-budget movie, there are strict time constraints.”
The source also indicated that Hathaway is getting weekly medical checkups to ensure her extreme diet doesn’t negatively affect her health. Stay safe, Anne!
- Jalouse gives Megan Fox something to cry about. (The Fashion Spot)
- Believe it or not, Octomom Nadya Suleman debuts a new set of twins. (TMZ)
- The recently engaged Anne Hathaway knows how to throw a good party. (Exposay)
- The good news? Lindsay Lohan has a hit. The bad news? It’s an accusation of hit and run. (Radar Online)
- Daddy Dennis Rodman says it’s not a joke: he’s completely broke. (TMZ)
- Angelina Jolie finally addresses the pose that made her infamous at this year’s Oscars. (Pink is the New Blog)
- Sophia Bush may be all woman, but she’ll soon be joining the Girl Scouts. (Starpulse)
- Why Scarlett Johansson may be feeling her role in “The Avengers” for years to come. (IMDb)
- Justin Bieber explains why he is an awesome “Boyfriend.” (People)
- The latest Hollywood feud: Will.i.am and… Simon Cowell? (The Sun)