‘Glee’ star Jane Lynch trades in her track suit for Doctor duds as a therapist in A.C.O.D. The comedic Sundance title — who’s name stands for Adult Children Of Divorce — stars “Park’s and Rec” actor Adam Scott as a grown man struggling with the ramifications of his parents divorce. Celebs.com spoke to Jane Lynch before the Creative Coalition Awards Dinner about the vibe on set of A.C.O.D. According to Lynch, pre-existing friendships with co-stars — Catherine O’Hara, Richard Jenkins, Amy Poehler — makes for a liberating creative environment. Lynch also gives us the scoop on her favorite Sundance pastimes — you’ll like find her staying warm in one of the festival’s many star-studded lounges!
- Celebs.com Spotlight Shines on The Hangover, Cannes, Kate Moss & Kerry Washington (Video)
- Celebs.com Spotlight May 9, 2013 Shines on Star Trek, Gatsby, Celebrity Houses & More (Video)
- Celebs.com Spotlight Shines on Iron Man 3, TLC, Spielberg’s Obama & Rocky – May 1, 2013
- Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell in Latest “Black Rock” Images (Sneak Peek & Interview)
- Celebs.com Junk Drawer: Will Smith, Paris Hilton and Katy Perry
- Seattle’s Premier Film Fest Kicks Off with Joss Whedon’s Much Ado About Nothing
- The Celebs.com Seven Tweets of the Day – Katy Perry, Jay Leno, William Shatner
- Is Will Smith Working on New Music?
- Brad Pitt Covers Esquire (Photo Gallery)
- Remaining ’666 Park Avenue’ Episodes to Air in June