1. Which retired talk-show host’s wife is such a difficult diva in restaurants that he actually apologizes to the staff in advance of their arrival? The beloved former interviewer will call the eatery before they get there and tell them his (semi-famous) wife suffers from dementia so they won’t take her outlandish demands seriously! (National Enquirer)
2. They have been a couple for several years and are parents together, so it was just a matter of time before they took that extra step and got married. They announced their engagement earlier this year and have been hinting that the wedding will be later this year. No. The wedding is actually next weekend. It won’t be one of those huge 500-person affairs. Just family and close friends, including some of his friends who just happen to be big celebrities. His ex-wife is definitely not invited. The location is the same country where he proposed to her. And yes, their child/ren will be in the wedding party. Congratulations! (Blind Gossip)
3. This A-list musician has a very expensive yacht that he keeps on the East Coast. A few weekends ago, he hosted a big party there. Rumor has it that things got out of control and late into the night the celeb started pushing people overboard. (BuzzFoto)
1. Blind Gossip readers are convinced it’s Phil Donahue and Marlo Thomas.
2. It seems too obvious to be Brangelina, but that’s all I can come up with.
3. Just for fun, Mick Jagger