1. This prominent lady politico is frantic to keep news of her recent tummy tuck and liposuction procedures out of the media. The conservative mom wants her fans to believe she’s all natural and stays trim by exercising daily! Can you name her? (National Enquirer)
2. This network is pretending that they are totally satisfied with their casting choices for this television show. It’s a lie. Ratings aren’t great, and they are already planning a shakeup. One of the new cast members (who isn’t stirring up enough controversy or fans) is out, and one of the old cast members may be back in (they are negotiating now). Of course the network is denying all of this. They don’t want to give the newbies any reason to dial down the peripheral promotional work that constantly has to be done for the show, and they don’t want the old cast member shooting off their mouth. (BlindGossip)
3. These two look like good girlfriends for the cameras… but seating arrangements don’t lie! (Downfront2)
1. Sarah Palin
2. American Idol? Although I could also see this as one of the “Real Housewives of…” shows.
3. Beyonce and Kim Kardashian