1. This woman, who is rather thick to begin with, has always been very weight conscious. After plumping up a little recently, she wanted to sport a flat tummy at an upcoming awards show so you could marvel at how amazing and perfect she is. So she had some liposuction last week. While she’s been keeping a very low profile lately, she’s never been one to stay out of the spotlight for long, so the paps just might catch a glimpse of her out in public in either Los Angeles or New York. They might even note that she is walking slower than usual or holding her stomach. In any case, you will definitely see her at an upcoming awards show — perhaps even on stage, pretending that her flat stomach is the result of discipline and hard work. (Blind Gossip)
2. Which former boy-bander was recently spotted shopping for discounted holiday cards at the CVS Pharmacy in Hollywood? The blonde, out-of-work singer/ actor — who’s put on a few pounds since his “DWTS” stint — was complaining about the state of TinselTown’s unemployment.
3. This B list actress has recently been studying feminist theory and saw a documentary, in which clips of her were featured, that discussed the portrayal of women in the media. She was shocked to realize she was part of a system that sexualizes women and is determined to do something about it. She told her agent she refuses to be booked in any role that objectifies a woman. While this is a step in the right direction, her team is worried since most of her previous roles have been based on her appearance. (CDAN)
2. Does Lance Bass have any current projects going?
3. I think the documentary is “Miss Representation.” Looking at the cast list, maybe Rosario Dawson?