Celebrity girl crushes are all the rage; most recently, actress Elizabeth Hurley told OK Magazine that she would marry “Gossip Girl” Blake Lively “in a heartbeat, if I had a sex change,” adding that Lively is “absolutely perfect in every way.”
Hurley isn’t the only female celebrity to ‘fess up to admiring another famous femme. The following women have all openly named the same-sex celeb for whom they’d switch teams.
1. Emma Stone and Christina Hendricks: In the August 2011 issue of The Advocate, Stone admitted that her girl crush is on the curvaceous Christina Hendricks. “It’s a no-brainer,” she explained. “Everything about her does it for me. That’s my kind of woman.”
2. Cheryl Cole and Rihanna (and Rihanna and Cheryl Cole): While answering questions from fans on Twitter, Cola admitted that her girl crush is on Rihanna. Her affection isn’t unrequited: in the past, the “S&M” singer has called Cole “the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”
3. Sofia Vergara and Halle Berry: Although Sofia Vergara has the kind of face and figure that many would call “perfection,” that’s the exact sentiment she used to describe her girl crush Halle Berry. “Every time I see her, I want to give her a standing ovation because she’s so flawless,” she added.
4. Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox: This celebrity girl crush is a few years old, but since both bombshells are still household names, it’s no less relevant. At the red carpet premiere of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” Kim (who was with Reggie Bush at the time) gushed, “Megan Fox is so hot. She is like my girl crush, and I don’t have girl crushes.”
5. Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde: Our final selection is perhaps the most effusive of all. In 2009, Fox said of the “TRON: Legacy” actress, “Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.”