By Elizabeth Mitchell
From Paris Fashion Week shows to launch parties galore, this week saw a slew of gorgeous celebrities dressed to the nines. We’ve combed through all the photos to bring you our top 5 best dressed of the week—Did your favorite stars make the cut?
1. Kristin Cavallari may have gotten the boot from Dancing With The Stars this week, but she’s still number one in our minds. Donning a posh little red dress and metallic gold heels, the reality TV star danced the night away at Ubisoft’s “Just Dance 3” launch party at The Beverly in LA on Tuesday.
2. Melancholia actress Kirsten Dunst chose this heavenly white gown from Derek Lam’s Spring 2012 show to wear to the launch of Bulgari’s Le Gemme Eyewear Collection at NYC’s ILORI Boutique on Tuesday. As the face of the brand, she accessorized with a glam clutch, ring and earrings by Bulgari. Must be nice to don a look that just walked off the runway!
3. No surprise here, Olivia Palermo has landed a spot on our best dressed list again. The chic reality star finished Paris Fashion Week off with a bang, pairing a pretty plumed shift dress with retro cat-eye shades and black pumps for the Giambattista Valli show on Monday.
4. Footloose star Julianne Hough sizzled at the LA premiere of her new dance flick earlier this week in a red hot little number by Tibi Fall 2011. Soft sexy waves, barely there makeup and nude pumps complete her blue carpet ready look.
5. Style icon Alexa Chung arrived at the Chanel show on Tuesday looking comfortably chic in a grey poet sleeved dress and nude ankle-strap high heels. The Madewell designer and TV personality accessorized with a small quilted black bag from famed French fashion house Chanel.