By Elizabeth Mitchell
This week at Celebs.com we caught up with the Kardashians (okay, just one of the sisters), spotted a bunch of glam gals in NYC and even got “wonderstruck” by a certain country cutie. To see which stylish stars came out on top, check out our full best-dressed list after the jump!
5. Country cutie Taylor Swift always looks glam, but the singer really outdid herself for the launch of her new fragrance at Macy’s in New York on Thursday. Rocking a striped Tracy Reese frock, peep-toe pumps and crimson red lips, we bet Taylor left fans just as “wonderstruck” as we are.
4. Julianne Hough is back on our best dressed list for the second week in a row! The sultry Footloose star arrived at the Cinema Society’s screening for her new film sporting a sexy black tuxedo dress by Rachel Zoe and classic black pumps by Casadei. Sleek, straight hair and a classy, cute clutch topped off her premiere ready look.
3. Absolutely angelic in an elegant white Christian Dior Gown with black velvet accent, actress Michelle Williams wowed on the red carpet at the New York Film Festival premiere of her latest movie My Week with Marilyn. Check out our video of Michelle Williams on the red carpet talking about her role as Marilyn Monroe.
2. A glowing and gorgeous Kristen Bell attended the Nature Conservancy “Style and Beauty for the Planet” event launch in NYC on Monday wearing a nude strapless Tibi dress, styled with bronze Casadei platform pumps and a chic metallic gold box clutch by Salvatore Ferragamo.
1. Newlywed Kim Kardashian traded in her usual leopard spots for something a bit on the brighter side this week. We’re loving how she paired her eye-popping, lemon tie-neck top with a pretty teal pencil skirt for an allover electric effect at the airport in Dubai. Wow, who knew bold color was Kim K.’s thing?